DMO: Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding voices into the game.

5 posters

Go down

Adding voices into the game. Empty Adding voices into the game.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:42 pm

This thread is about adding voices into the game for your digimon.
You can get some voices here: Click Me
All rights of these files belong to their voice actors and company who used it.
This is only for the purpose of adding enjoyment for ones self and should and will not be used for profit gains.
Not digimon voices, but if you really want digimon voices...

1. Get the game/rom and hack it.
2. You can also use a recorder to record from videos, but it'll give you bad quality clips.

What you have to do is first obtain the music file that you want to use for your certain skill.

So go to Joymax/DMO/Data/Staticsound/[input digimon name here]

As you can see you usually have

Die [When they die]
Evo1 (Probably when your digimon evolves to champion?)[Unknown]
Evo2 [Unknown]
Idle_Char (This is probably what your digimons says when you are not doing something for awhile?)[Unknown]
Idle_Shake (The action your digimon performs when still? Like Drimogemon stomping?)[Unknown]
Skill01-06 [Digimon skills]

Since most digimons only have Skill01-02 thats where we'll start.
When you have your Music file, change it into a wave file.(or so same file as the file you'll replace.)
After that just replace it with one of the skill.(remember to rename it to what the skill was called.)

Some digimons like V-monVdramon has something called "Skill01_tran", I have no clue what this is yet.
I'll try to figure the rest later.

Credit= Whoever ripped the voices and the company with the voice actors, and the voice actors(I Guess)
If you are to use this to gain money and get in trouble, it's your fault not mine. Smile

Back to top Go down

Adding voices into the game. Empty Re: Adding voices into the game.

Post by YoKozo Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:55 am

Tales voices for Digimon? Haha, that's interesting. I wouldn't do it unless it was actual Digimon voice clips, but it sounds like something Ritz might do.
YoKozo
YoKozo
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by ritzbitz8 Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Tales voices?? I'm not sure about that, but it might be interesting to play around with it. I'm going to change every skill to FIIIINAAAAL WAAAAVE!
ritzbitz8
ritzbitz8
Guildmaster

Guild Reputation : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by RBA Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:50 am

Also, if you have a micro and wanna try yourself at imitating digimons' voices. Of course it help to have an audio edit program/tool.
RBA
RBA

Guild Reputation : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:01 am

You could use your own voice, but it depends on you. I could record my own voice but my mic sucks at recording my voice in good quility.

Back to top Go down

Post by RBA Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 am

Well, one of the things I wanna do when I get money is to buy a good mike. The one that attach to the head. So almost no other noises besides your voice passes.

After that I do have a nice audio edit program, and all. So, I only need to start to work to get the money.
RBA
RBA

Guild Reputation : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by YoKozo Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 am

ritzbitz8 wrote:Tales voices?? I'm not sure about that, but it might be interesting to play around with it. I'm going to change every skill to FIIIINAAAAL WAAAAVE!
And here I am hoping to one day hear "INDIGNATION!" when Machinedramon fires his Giga Cannons.

Recording the Digimon attack names doesn't sound like a bad idea, though.

Question though, would others be able to hear your custom sounds?
YoKozo
YoKozo
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:01 pm

YoKozo wrote:
ritzbitz8 wrote:Tales voices?? I'm not sure about that, but it might be interesting to play around with it. I'm going to change every skill to FIIIINAAAAL WAAAAVE!
And here I am hoping to one day hear "INDIGNATION!" when Machinedramon fires his Giga Cannons.

Recording the Digimon attack names doesn't sound like a bad idea, though.

Question though, would others be able to hear your custom sounds?

No others can't hear your custom sounds. They can if you have the same voice files like them though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Key720 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:07 pm

RBA wrote:Well, one of the things I wanna do when I get money is to buy a good mike. The one that attach to the head. So almost no other noises besides your voice and breathing passes.

^ Fixed. (YoKozo and Ritzbitz will get that fix... ninja )

Oh, and if you are going to get a headset (the one with a mic that attaches to a pair of headphones), get one that connects to the computer via the USB slot, not the line in slots! That way, if you have an internal/inbuilt mike, you can disable that at the Control Panel so people can't hear you clacking on the keyboard or the laptop fan and other random stuff whilst you use the external mike. Cookie monster Windows Vista/7 cannot recognise a mike that uses the line in slots as an extra device, so when you disable the internal mike, you're also disabling the external mike. Noooo I dunno if this problem exists on Linux/Mac systems, but better safe than sorry.
Key720
Key720
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakonda Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:34 am

I so read that in the Gokaiger style.
Drakonda
Drakonda

Guild Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ritzbitz8 Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:19 am

You know Gokaiger?? Awesome!
ritzbitz8
ritzbitz8
Guildmaster

Guild Reputation : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum