DMO: Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit of thinking on partners

2 posters

Go down

Bit of thinking on partners Empty Bit of thinking on partners

Post by Cy Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 pm

As many of you probably know, I'm the kind of person who likes to analyze things and to try to figure out the best and the worst of things. It's not that in-depth of an analysis as I don't

Anyway, I was looking at the different partners and their BMs and thinking of which are the best, only looking at megas and BMs as those are the only ones that count.

In terms of megas, the best looks to be Rosemon. Her F2 is only slightly weaker than the others, but it's significantly cheaper and has only a 4 second CD. Ravemon is probably the worst, with a really bad F1 and an expensive and mediocre F2. MirageGaogamon's F3 is the worst of the moves the megas have, but it has a decent F2 that helps make up for it.

In terms of BMs, ShineGreymon is easily the best. With an F1 that's over 1900 damage and a 5 second CD and an F2 with over 3K damage, a semi-reasonable cost, and a 14 second CD it looks to be a fairly good BM; certainly better than several of the merc BMs. MirageGaogamon BM is the second best with a semi-decent F1 of a bit over 1500 damage and the same F2 as ShineGreymon BM, making it still stack up reasonable well against mercs. Rosemon is third with a decent BM with a bit over 1K damage, a 3 second CD, and very reasonable cost, but her F2 is expensive with a 10 second CD and it's weak at only about 2300 damage, so she's worse than merc BMs. Ravemon has the same F2 as Rosemon, but has a worse F1 making him the worst of the BMs.
Cy
Cy
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 13

Back to top Go down

Bit of thinking on partners Empty Re: Bit of thinking on partners

Post by ritzbitz8 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 am

I wonder what makes them hate Ravemon so much cuz he's certainly cool-looking.

Do you think digiclon gives partners a chance to be decent?
ritzbitz8
ritzbitz8
Guildmaster

Guild Reputation : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:40 am

Gaomon's BM and Agumon's BM are nice even without clons. It's just that all of the megas are really poor (probably 4 of the 5 worst in the game) and Ravemon and Rosemon have pretty poor BMs. I think they need clons a lot more than mercs due to this. Evasion is probably a good stat for them because they kill so slowly due to their weak F2s (tough once again, ShineGreymon BM looks to be fairly awesome).
Cy
Cy
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum