DMO: Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Ideas Maybe??

2 posters

Go down

Event Ideas Maybe?? Empty Event Ideas Maybe??

Post by adawg53 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:39 am

Since Joymax and Digitalic are completely AWFUL at thinking of promotional ideas to get people on the game, what might be some ideas (such as things to give away for staying on for periods of time) to maybe help keep people on the game and make it more enjoyable for everyone else

I have the idea that maybe everytime somebody hatches an egg that is 4/5 or 5/5 they should be given a complimentary evoluter. The 4/5 and 5/5 thing is so that people can't just go around finding the cheapest eggs and hatching as many 3/5s as possible just to load up on evoluters.

Note: NO INSANE IDEAS! No one benefits from comedians saying that everyone should get a free 5/5 egg everytime they stay for an hour long on DMO. Any other ideas would be fun to hear awesome troll
adawg53
adawg53

Guild Reputation : 8

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas Maybe?? Empty Re: Event Ideas Maybe??

Post by Cy Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:50 am

It's still easy to scam that. Some digimon like deputymon are so easy to hatch that you can get several 4/5s with just 10 eggs, and their data is super cheap.

Personally my favourite are the ones where after the first 30 minutes they give you an item that you have to collect in order to exchange it for good items such as archives. I also really like the 3 hour evolutor events. Not including those, ones like the terriermon dolls are good. I got a lot of diablomon cards from that.

On the other hand, I hate the random ones, especially if they have a dud choice like the even that gave you a box that could give you a hat. Everyone got a good 33% hats from those. The absolute worst one was the Christmas event where you had to collect items to get boxes that gave you random items, but you had to collect them in sets of 5 and it was random what item you would get. Ritz and I went through like a thousand of the damn boxes without ever getting the final red item that we needed for our reinforced merc egg.
Cy
Cy
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum