DMO: Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class Central - Free, online classes offered by Stanford

2 posters

Go down

Class Central - Free, online classes offered by Stanford Empty Class Central - Free, online classes offered by Stanford

Post by Key720 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:06 pm

If you have time to squeeze in a class in your schedule, there are free, online classes offered by Stanford. The listing is here: http://www.class-central.com/ Most of the classes are related to Computer Science, but there are others such as Medicine (Anatomy). Several of the classes start next week.

Sign up your interest and when the time comes to enrol, they'll email you the details on how to do it and ta-da~

I'm planning to take Design and Analysis of Algorithms I, CS 101 (since the professor seems to be awesomely humorous and it's good to go over the basics) and maybe Software as a Service if I really feel like killing myself with the huge workload.
Key720
Key720
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 18

Back to top Go down

Class Central - Free, online classes offered by Stanford Empty Re: Class Central - Free, online classes offered by Stanford

Post by Key720 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Aaand the classes that were meant to start this month have been delayed. ;_;
Key720
Key720
Sub-Leader

Back to top Go down

Class Central - Free, online classes offered by Stanford Empty Re: Class Central - Free, online classes offered by Stanford

Post by Gasian1214 Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:30 pm

I would've taken this if i haven't finished the course rofl
Gasian1214
Gasian1214

Guild Reputation : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Key720 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Gasian1214 wrote:I would've taken this if i haven't finished the course rofl

Anatomy? Hehe. And you passed it with flying colours, too! Very Happy
Key720
Key720
Sub-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down