DMO: Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I doing something right?

Go down

Am I doing something right? Empty Am I doing something right?

Post by Dejha Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:52 am

I happen to notice a bit of what other players around my level are doing and came across something...well, odd. I just happened to start using my drimogemon (level 2) while my tamer is 32 and I was hitting around 130's at times, F2's for 340. I stop after awhile, head over to dark tower and join a Wormmon party and right away I notice one of the other people owns a Drimogemon. I'm like "Oh cool, I wonder what his does since it has the big blue aura as is huge as heck compared to mine." I watch him attack and his F2 hits a 230 and he auto-attacks 40's or lower. I was a bit confused. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but...
Dejha
Dejha

Guild Reputation : 3

Back to top Go down

Am I doing something right? Empty Re: Am I doing something right?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Dejha wrote:I happen to notice a bit of what other players around my level are doing and came across something...well, odd. I just happened to start using my drimogemon (level 2) while my tamer is 32 and I was hitting around 130's at times, F2's for 340. I stop after awhile, head over to dark tower and join a Wormmon party and right away I notice one of the other people owns a Drimogemon. I'm like "Oh cool, I wonder what his does since it has the big blue aura as is huge as heck compared to mine." I watch him attack and his F2 hits a 230 and he auto-attacks 40's or lower. I was a bit confused. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but...

It could be the result of:
Clon(Probably didn't allocate his clons into AT)
Chipsets(Yup, Nsp chipsets are hard to get)
Type difference(Data does less damage to Virus)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejha Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:00 am

I haven't used any clon myself and have no Nsp chips. Even so, he should be hitting 70-80 and not below 40 o.o
Dejha
Dejha

Guild Reputation : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum