DMO: Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DotA2, League of Legends, and Skype

2 posters

Go down

DotA2, League of Legends, and Skype Empty DotA2, League of Legends, and Skype

Post by Dejha Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Was wondering if anyone else played these MOBAs?

Also, my skype is Sereto_Yoshu if you wanna talk to me anytime (be sure to put in the friends request your from the guild though!)
Dejha
Dejha

Guild Reputation : 3

Back to top Go down

DotA2, League of Legends, and Skype Empty Re: DotA2, League of Legends, and Skype

Post by Key720 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:13 pm

A friend of mine has been asking me to join League of Legends...but I already have DMO so...hmm...

How long do you play LoL, Dejha? As in, does it suck away time as much as DMO? lol
Key720
Key720
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 18

Back to top Go down

DotA2, League of Legends, and Skype Empty Re: DotA2, League of Legends, and Skype

Post by Dejha Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Each match you play in league of legends can take from 5 min to an 1 hour. All comes down to ho good your team is, lol. But I'd recommend just playing Dominion if you want fast matches. So, it can take as much time as DMO, but the choice is yours!
Dejha
Dejha

Guild Reputation : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:17 am

My brother plays it, but it seems like he gets more pissed of then having fun, kind of like Call of Duty.
If one player sucks, the whole team fails, or so I've heard from a review from mmohut. So is it really worth it to play it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum