DMO: Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side MMO's that you are playing(or going to)

+3
RBA
Cy
ritzbitz8
7 posters

Go down

Side MMO's that you are playing(or going to) Empty Side MMO's that you are playing(or going to)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:20 am

Just list the MMO games that you are going to play when you aren't playing DMO.

Iris Online
Sword girls(Card game MMO, heck yeah!) Not Released Yet
Lime Odyssey(Has farming ^.^) Not Released Yet

Last edited by Tamama on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Side MMO's that you are playing(or going to) Empty Re: Side MMO's that you are playing(or going to)

Post by ritzbitz8 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Hmm I don't like MMOs in general, only play this one cuz its Digimon. I might try the Marvel MMO...
ritzbitz8
ritzbitz8
Guildmaster

Guild Reputation : 40

Back to top Go down

Side MMO's that you are playing(or going to) Empty Re: Side MMO's that you are playing(or going to)

Post by Cy Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:46 pm

To be honest, this is the first MMO that I've played for more than 5 hours. MMOs aren't usually my kind of thing, but I like this one because I have friends to play it with.
Cy
Cy
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by RBA Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Hmm, does facebook games count?

If so, I play Castleville, Cityville, Farmville, Hidden Chronicles and Galaxy Legion.
RBA
RBA

Guild Reputation : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by YoKozo Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:56 pm

I'm not really an MMO person. DMO is the only exception because it's Digimon. After playing DMO, I realize why I'm not an MMO person. I hate it, lol.
YoKozo
YoKozo
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 am

Sad, only one other person but me plays other MMO's and everyone else doesn't.
Well, you should try some every now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Key720 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 am

I'd played MMOs such as Ragnarok, Runescape and Redstone (lol, all start with R). I can only play one MMO at a time. DMO's already taking a lot of my free time already so I can't afford to play others, lol.
Key720
Key720
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by RBA Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 am

I play NFS: World, even though it's full of bug and all, but I'm not putting money in it. I'm trying to enjoy it. That's all. Besides that, as I said, I play facebook game and one new that I enjoy lately is Galaxy Legion. Though, it's mostly just a hub and you do mission by clicking on buttons, I find it still fun.
RBA
RBA

Guild Reputation : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Subtellite Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:08 pm

World of warcraft, league of legends, combat arms and digimons on my playlist atm. I mostly have time for one of those and I mostly play them with my gf.
Subtellite
Subtellite

Guild Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 pm

How is Wow? I've tried it before but I never really played it for more than a couple of hours.
Cy
Cy
Sub-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Subtellite Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:27 am

Wow is fine, doing raid finder casual raids for gear, pvping a little, waiting for mists of pandaria beta invitation, etc.
Some classes are imbalanced atm so X_X
Subtellite
Subtellite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Maybe I'll try it again at some point, or at least try the free version again.

What classes do you find the most enjoyable to play?
Cy
Cy
Sub-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt586 Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:02 am

I've played a handful of MMOs, but DMO is the only one I play right now. I played WoW for a while, RuneScape longer than I'm proud of, and Aika for a few months.
Matt586
Matt586

Back to top Go down

Post by ritzbitz8 Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 pm

I have a friend who has played runescape for... god knows how long. Like a decade.
ritzbitz8
ritzbitz8
Guildmaster

Guild Reputation : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum