DMO: Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese kidnaps and kills a 3 year old Hmong kid.(And more)

3 posters

Go down

Chinese kidnaps and kills a 3 year old Hmong kid.(And more) Empty Chinese kidnaps and kills a 3 year old Hmong kid.(And more)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:01 am

I have just found out recently, from a my mom; who heard the news from a hmong radio station, that a the Chinese went to Laos and killed a boy. The Chinese wanted to kill a child for their stupid ceremony so they during a time in the day, in a short period of time a boy was kidnapped. They then tied his arms and legs up and used something to make him unable to scream.(Sorry I can't translate everything my mom says to English perfectly). After that they smashed his balls(don't laugh, it's really sad). After that, they faced him forward and shot him in the chest(I think). But before these things, the inscribed some letters on to his back(probably with fire and a metal stick thingy.

This is so sad, I wished I could of been there to kill those bastards.

Another thing is that they dug up Hmong peoples graves then they boiled the carcass that are still completley bones. After boiling, they sliced up the body.

I am heart broken because of the poor kid who was only thee years old! Also because they did that to my kind, I kind of now have a sense of hatred towards the Chinese... Not the American Chinese but just Chinese, Govermentish?(Can't explain)

Back to top Go down

Chinese kidnaps and kills a 3 year old Hmong kid.(And more) Empty Re: Chinese kidnaps and kills a 3 year old Hmong kid.(And more)

Post by YoKozo Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:55 am

Ugh, that's not only sad, that's disgusting what they did. I tried searching up this, but I got some pretty generalized results all relating to similar incidents. That's really terrible to hear.
YoKozo
YoKozo
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 34

Back to top Go down

Chinese kidnaps and kills a 3 year old Hmong kid.(And more) Empty Re: Chinese kidnaps and kills a 3 year old Hmong kid.(And more)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:23 am

I'll see what information that I get to you guys on this, if you're interested. The news just arrived to the U.S recently so I don't have a lot of information.(The radio information was brodcast during the time I was in school so I didn't get to listen to it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Key720 Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:16 am

WTF? For a 'ceremony'?? Any chance of catching these monsters so they can be punished...? Since you did say Governmentish Chinese (I can't explain too).
Key720
Key720
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by RBA Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Ceremony? You're sure it's a government official thing? They still follow to some point the red book, in which is stated that religions are bad. Seem to me like some kind of cult, which would be against the Chinese laws.
RBA
RBA

Guild Reputation : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:28 am

The Ceremony is suppose to use a dog for the tribute to protect the land(them people mostly) from the demons or something. My mom said the Thai(or Lao people IDK what you call them) are goose suckers and that the Chinese bribe them so they would let the Chinese do what they wanted.(Which was killing that boy) And of course they sucked the Chinese's goose so the Chinese were able to do anything they wanted.
Since the Ceremony took place out side of China I don't think China would care unless it was in China itself.

I think I translated it right.
Goose is the male genitle in Samalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum