DMO: Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Xros Wars: The Boy Hunters Who Leap Through Time

3 posters

Go down

Digimon Xros Wars: The Boy Hunters Who Leap Through Time Empty Digimon Xros Wars: The Boy Hunters Who Leap Through Time

Post by YoKozo Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:47 am

Also known as many other things, but anyway, I've been behind on the series, but am quickly catching up. I've seen up to episode 8. So far, I'm enjoying it a lot, even though there's no obvious plot going on, though I know it'll build up. Perhaps it has already, but I'm not up-to-date as of yet.

I made an entry on my anime blog sharing my first impressions on the first four episodes and the series as a whole. Please check it out and give it a read!

Link:
http://www.kitazeinbou.com/?p=50574

For those watching it, what do you think of the series so far?
YoKozo
YoKozo
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 34

Back to top Go down

Digimon Xros Wars: The Boy Hunters Who Leap Through Time Empty Re: Digimon Xros Wars: The Boy Hunters Who Leap Through Time

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:16 am

The music in the anime is pretty much eargasmic, kind of. I've grown to hate Tagiru, he is annoying sometimes because it's like he sees digimon punching bags. Hope Marcus shows up soon to punch his face >.<

Other then that Taiki and Yuu are pretty nice characters with really neat digimons. The plot is just starting to get on in the newest episode of the season, so you have to watch further. At the moment it's just like showing how get obtains digimon for his team and such.

Other then hating Tagiru, I think the season is wonderful to watch.

Back to top Go down

Digimon Xros Wars: The Boy Hunters Who Leap Through Time Empty Re: Digimon Xros Wars: The Boy Hunters Who Leap Through Time

Post by ritzbitz8 Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:51 am

I was a pretty big fan of this series at the start, the music, animation, and especially the OP drew me in. There's a lot of nostalgic factors to it as well. My interest kinda dimmed during all these filler episodes, but even they maintained a degree of quality that the first Xros Wars didn't seem to have. I'm excited to pick the series back up with ep 14, and based on the RAW I watched it seems pretty awesome.

I don't really get the Tagiru hate tbh. He's not much different than any other goggle boy, and he has fun interactions with Gumdramon and Taiki. Anyway I don't really see him as detracting from my enjoyment of the show cuz there's so many other awesome factors to it.

Epic blog post btw, link the next one here
ritzbitz8
ritzbitz8
Guildmaster

Guild Reputation : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by YoKozo Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:37 am

Tamama wrote:The music in the anime is pretty much eargasmic, kind of. I've grown to hate Tagiru, he is annoying sometimes because it's like he sees digimon punching bags. Hope Marcus shows up soon to punch his face >.<
Haha, it's quite funny you say that Tagiru sees Digimon as punching bags and hope Masaru/Marcus punches him back. If anything, Masaru saw any Digimon that moved as punching bags because he punched nearly every one of them for Digi-Soul. I bet he'd punch Gaomon just to get Digi-Soul.

Anyway, Tagiru can be annoying at times, but I think he's just overly hyper and excited to be part of something fascinating as Digimon Hunting. Even when he's being idiotic and doesn't show a lot of tact, he really comes through when it counts. Having caught up now, I can attest to that through several of my observations. The kendo episode and Locomon episode come to mind. He is a lot more responsible than he looks. In episode 14, he comes up with a pretty creative idea to lure Volcdramon out. It'd be nice to see more of this. For now, I'd say he's above Daisuke, but he definitely has a long way to go to reach awesome Goggle Boy status.

That being said, I'm pretty much caught up and am enjoying the standalone episodes. It's filler-ish, sure. There were a couple of laughably bad ones, but some were better than Savers's filler stuff. I think it's because of all the cool XrosUps and appearances from old Xros Wars veterans that make it enjoyable. I know they must be saving the good stuff for later, so I have my fingers crossed.

I posted entries on my thoughts for episodes 5~8 and 9~12, but my blog is currently down.

YoKozo
YoKozo
Sub-Leader

Guild Reputation : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by ritzbitz8 Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:02 am

Tagiru is like Gai from Gokaiger hahaha Cool
ritzbitz8
ritzbitz8
Guildmaster

Guild Reputation : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:28 am

I just gained a lot of respect for taigiru from episode 69(Favorite number lol).
Now he's my third favorite main character.

But the anime gets really good as is progresses and shows new digimons. More feelings is used in digimon like love, friendship, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejha Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:00 pm

I liked Taigiru from the start. I found him and Gumdramon to be pretty cool. Aside from that, I wonder what the plot line will actually be once it actually gets going. Aside from that, the only thing I find out is that (forgive if I took this the wrong way) odd that there are any problems at all since they have the code crowns. I guess they don't want to play the role of god or anything the sort since there supposed to be ridiculously powerful.
Dejha
Dejha

Guild Reputation : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down